Senior Living Activities in Maryland
One of our senior living activity directors will customize a program for each resident including activities such as:
- Outings, such as going out to lunch, the senior center, or the park
- Daily Exercises such as volleyball, chair dancing, and total body workouts
- Brain Stimulating Trivia
- Writing Exercises
- Interaction with animals provided by Pets on Wheels, a non-profit organization established to promote animal assisted therapy services
- Bingo Games once per week
- Other Organized Games such as Dominoes, Uno, Scrabble, etc.
- Themed Teas
- Library Reader that comes out and provides resident with books on tape, large print books, and DVD’s to cater to individual interests
- Group Cooking Experiences
- Group Crafts
- Individual one on one time catered to each residents’ interests
- Non-denominational bible study and other church services
Sometimes with age, it is more difficult to participate in activities that were once enjoyed. However, keeping a positive mindset and staying active are essential for an aging person’s over all well-being. Our staff works with each resident to create senior living activities at all of our Maryland locations.